Friday, July 1, 2011

New Projects and 3 Winners

My Blogiversary was a Blast! I really enjoyed reading all about each of you.. I really didn't get much done the last few days as I sat and read all your comments. I tried to respond to all of you and I'm sorry if your comment slipped through the cracks without a reply....

I'm not sure if you really know how much your comments of love, support and kindness mean to me.  Blogging for me is like sharing what you have made with a bunch of friends who 'get' sewing. I don't think I would blog or share what I have made if I felt like no one was out there. Thank you Thank you for being apart of this last year and making it so fun!

I'm looking forward to this next year in Blog land. I have a list of projects, tutorials, linky's, patterns buzzing around in my head. If only i could sew all day.. Here are some pictures of some of these projects coming up shortly.
A New Quilt and New Quilt Pattern..
Stash Builders - Dot bundle from Pink Chalk Fabrics

A Project

A New Project - Pixie fabric bundle from Fabricworm

New Project with Saffron's Fabrics and her New Wall Decals

A Tutorial coming for you..

Picnic and Fairgrounds From Spotlight and JoAnn Fabrics

An Embroidery Project - Anna Maria Horner


And last but not least...
 Congratulations to the winners from the Blogiversary Giveaway...

1st Prize.. $100 Gift Voucher to The Fat Quarter Shop

 2nd Prize $50 Gift Voucher to The Fat Quarter Shop
I am a follower...of course!! :-)

3rd Prize $25 Gift Voucher to The Fat Quarter Shop
Happy anniversary! Something random about me? It's my birthday soon and all I want is a set of Anna Maria Horner's Loulouthi fat quarters... Love your blog, thanks for the inspiration!

Congrats to the winners and a big Thank you to all my Blog friends !!
signature

11 comments:

  1. Yippeeee! Yahoooo! Thanks so much to Bec and the Fat Quarter Shop for making my day :-) I am a lucky lady!!

    p.s. Bec- I spy linen and lace, is that your sewing machine cover??? Drooooool.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can anyone show that much of fabrics and free! it's like eating candy without inviting. from Argentina affection
    ¡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats lucky winners! Can't wait to see what your up coming projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry my above comment was two thoughts that got tangled together. LOL I was trying to say can't wait to see your up coming projects...In my head I was thinking I wonder what projects she will be doing....the end result was my comment.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting a wonderful give away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to lucky winners!
    Thank you Rebecca for writing your wonderful blog and sharing all the ideas, inspiration and knoledge of yours! You are all the time full of new more and more exiting and inviting ideas! Looking forward to see them!
    xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners!!!!

    Your new project: the lacie flower number--looks very enticing!! Love the first fabrics too--gorgeous:)

    Take care,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners! I look forward to your next blogging year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners. I love your preview pictures and will be watching to see what you do with the pretty fabric and good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have some fun stuff coming up! I can't believe you responded to all of those comments - you're a champion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners!! Well done!

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!! xx I LOVE hearing from you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...